Who we are
This website is owned and managed by arki_lab ApS (legal address Birkegade 4, 2200, Copenhagen, Denmark). We protect and take care of the privacy and protection of personal data of visitors of the website. We undertake to respect your right to lawful processing and protection of personal data as well as to comply with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data — Personal Data Protection Law, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws and regulations if such are applicable to data processing.
What data we may collect
Personal Data that we collect about you:
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our site will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
- When you order books through our site, we collect your full name, email, billing address (if applicable), shipping address, date/time of payment and method of payment.
- When you sign up for our mailing list, we collect your full name and email address.
Information that we collect automatically on our site:
- Information about your computer (IP address, device model, screen size, internet browser)
- Usage data, such as time spent on the site, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our site.
- Your geographic location
Information on other people
If you provide arki_lab with personal data on any other persons than yourself, you’re obliged to ensure that they understand how their information will be used, that they have given their consent for you to share their information and allow arki_lab to process and use their information.
How we may use the collected data
We may use your personal data to:
- Provide the best possible visual and technical experience for your specific device model, screen size and internet browser;
- Remember your language choice;
- Remember your cookies settings;
- Reply to your information queries;
- Prevent or disclose fraud or other offences;
- Provide your data security.
We use short-term (Session) and long-term (Persistent) cookies. Session cookies allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but they do not remain on your device afterwards. Persistent cookies remain on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and to remember your preferences.
We also use third party cookies for the purpose of ensuring secure and comfortable operation of the website, as well as for the purposes of generation of internal statistics, i.e. in order to find out more details about the visitor’s operations at the website and to analyse the visitors’ user experience.
Disclosing your data
Your personal data will only be shared with:
- Arki_lab employees
- Trusted third party data handlers such as mail services
- Official authorities such as TAX and the court system
Correcting, updating and deleting your data
In the event you wish to review, correct, update, delete or otherwise change the information provided to us, or you wish to prohibit its management, please contact us at email@example.com
Security of your data
We seek to ensure the protection of your personal data, therefore, this website is protected by appropriate means designed for the protection of information beyond our control against loss, malicious use or modification. Although we apply security measures to protect confidential information and ensure appropriate security, we do not guarantee that the information transmitted over the internet is safe or that such transmissions will not be subject to delay, disturbance, interception or error.
Your personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as they serve the purpose they have been collected for. If we have received your consent we might store your personal data past the end of the retention period as long as you haven’t redrawn your consent.
In any other case your personal data will be deleted once the retention period has expired.
Links to other websites