1. We are the liaisons between the profession and the layman.
Bridging the gap between the top-down and the bottom-up approach, connecting systems and people.
2. We are urban pedagogues.
Exploring the field between education and urban development.
3. We are a diverse, cross-disciplinary firm.
Acknowledging that we cannot solve complex matters alone.
4. We are not afraid to get our hands dirty.
Using a hands-on approach to design and citizen involvement through the entire process.
5. We are concerned about our planet.
Aiming to propose, through a sustainable and comprehensive approach, hybrid solutions where nature and humans interact.
6. We believe in democratic urban development.
Fighting for all groups in society to be involved, even the less resourceful ones.
7. We believe in co-creation.
Working to bring all stakeholders around the table to build democratic and sustainable projects.
8. We believe in process.
Learning from previous experiences, we recognize the importance of each step of the journey rather than the final product.
9. We believe in collaboration.
Teaming up with like-minded change-makers.
10. We believe in you.
Knowing that a more democratic city needs you.